Recipe: Low-Carb Chicken Meatballs
Don't skip out on the simplicity of this dish! I sometimes eat these on their own but also like them paired with a side salad!
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 small onion-diced
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 and grease a cookie sheet.
2. In a medium pan over medium heat, pan fry diced onion in butter for 2-3 minutes until slightly translucent. Pull off heat to let cool for 5 minutes.
3. In a small bowl, combine egg, baking powder, and salt and whisk together until well combined.
4. In a large bowl, add egg mixture and all other ingredients and combine.
5. Using your hands, make 24 chicken balls and spread out evenly on cookie sheet.
6. Bake in oven for 15-17 minutes until thoroughly cooked.
*makes 6 servings of 4 chicken balls
30g Fat - 27g Protein - 4g Net Carbs - 395 calories
For all outfit details follow me on Liketoknow.It! Click here.